With more than 50 years of experience designing and manufacturing the highest quality windows and doors, it’s no wonder Schlegel has become the leading manufacturer of PU foam, brush and extruded seals.
The range of unique Q-Lon seals has been developed in accordance with our customers’ wishes and offers the widest selection of seals for windows and doors of wood, PVC and aluminum, as well as window and home furnishings. The unique design makes Q-Lon seals ideal for a variety of applications. Genuine Q-Lon seals are paint and dirt resistant, while offering the best energy-saving performance on the market today.
Our products are manufactured according to the requirements of many current and proposed British, German, Spanish and relevant European and international standards and are manufactured using a quality management system registered and certified according to ISO 9001:2008. Combined with the 10-year warranty offered, genuine Q-Lon seals provide quality you can rely on. Compared to conventional sealing systems, Q-Lon seals provide a cost effective method of long term sealing that meets the highest standards.
Made with a unique combination of materials and with technical performance unparalleled by any other material used in seals, Schlegel Q-Lon offers the highest standard of sealing function – even under extreme conditions.
Continuous research and development, as well as rigorous material testing and quality control, have made Q-Lon one of the best established sealing systems in the industry today.
Q-Lon foam seals – the ultimate benefits in material and function:
- Excellent memory – returns to original shape after long compression
- Stability – low / no stretch gained by rigid insert or glass fibre internal cord
- Easily compressed – low compression forces, unaffected by temperature variance
- Acoustics – outstanding acoustic performance
- Thermal conductivity – unrivalled thermal performance
- Paint and stain proof – properties unaffected by standard paints and stains
- Stabilised – unaffected by rot, fungi, UV light or ozone
- Colours – white, black, brown, grey and many other options Temperatures – wide operating range under extremely cold and warm weather conditions.